You can save time and money by installing a high-quality voice conferencing system. Sure’s voice conferencing systems remove the need to travel to meetings, freeing you up to get more out of your day.
For maximum flexibility, you can choose from two conferencing options:
Pre-booked dial-in conference
This type of conference is best suited to meetings with a large number of attendees that require a 100% guarantee of availability.
Pre-booked conferences are easy to set up. We agree a date/time and a PIN with you; we then confirm your booking by e-mail. You forward the confirmation to your attendees who all dial into our conference bridge at the arranged time.
On-demand dial-in conference
This method of conferencing avoids the administration of pre-booked meetings and is most suited to ad hoc project meetings.
Available Downloads (1)
- Our conference booking service is easy to use.
- We issue each of your meeting organisers with the 'conference service information'. This gives you the access details for a permanently available virtual conference room.
- The organiser informs attendees of date & time, and PIN to access the virtual conference room, each time a meeting is required.
- Attendees dial into our conference bridge at the arranged time.
- Reduces travel cost and your carbon footprint
- Enables you to react quickly to changing business requirements
- Group call telephone numbers available 24/7
Speak to an expert at Sure
Our locally based team provides proven knowledge and industry expertise that integrates client support, engineering and consultancy - all underpinned by the many world-class partners we can call upon.
Latest news & insights
Contact us to find out how we can
help you and your business today
Contact us Find an expert