Managed Detection and Response for Endpoints offers real-time behavioural analytics and automated defence at the endpoint. It is the front line of defence, offering automatic remediation against known threats. This may include blacklisting, quarantine and in the extreme case, file deletion and process termination. The service is fully managed and is backed up by security experts including SpiderLabs threat intelligence tools and people.
Available Downloads (2)
Our service includes:
The Managed Threat Detection service provides an end to end take on and manage service, including discovery, deployment, fine tuning and lifecycle management.
- Proactive and Continuous Threat Hunting
- Automated technology-based analysis and response
- Root cause analysis, process containment, and remediation
- 24x7x365 Managed Detection monitoring of detection and response tools
- Application of industry-leading cyber threat intelligence for threat detection
- Digital Forensics Investigations
- Incident response (IR) retainer
- Nine global SOC’s and +250 security professionals
- Health, status and availability systems management using the Fusion platform
- Easy to access reporting of IR and containment actions from the Fusion platform
Contact us to find out how we can help you
and your business today
Latest news and insights
Top 5 Benefits of S3 Immutable Data Storage
Leaving aside the technical detail - the top 5 business benefits of S3 Immutable Storage are:
Hackers beware, cybersecurity is evolving
Our cybersecurity consultant Grant Mossman attended the show and here shares his insight into what we can expect in the digital landscape of tomorrow, and how Sure Business can help...
Immutable S3 Data Storage – What’s all the Fuss About?
Tamper proof data storage for cloud and on-premise IT systems.S3 is a highly secure, scalable, reliable, and affordable storage and archiving solution that’s simple to use, accessible from anywhere, and compatible with cloud based and on-premise IT systems.