Our service includes:
The Managed Threat Detection service provides an end to end take on and manage service, including discovery, deployment, fine tuning and lifecycle management.
- Proactive and Continuous Threat Hunting
- Automated technology-based analysis and response
- Root cause analysis, process containment, and remediation
- 24x7x365 Managed Detection monitoring of detection and response tools
- Application of industry-leading cyber threat intelligence for threat detection
- Digital Forensics Investigations
- Incident response (IR) retainer
- Nine global SOC’s and +250 security professionals
- Health, status and availability systems management using the Fusion platform
- Easy to access reporting of IR and containment actions from the Fusion platform
Contact us to find out how we can help you
and your business today
Latest news and insights
Our Cybersecurity Consultant Grant Mossman shares his views on the key areas for Cybersecurity in 2023.
Our Chief Technology and Information Officer, Cyrille Joffre shares his thoughts on the top technology trends will be in 2023.