Our business plans reflect the fact that no business is the same. We offer the flexibility and value that companies need to stay connected 24/7.
Meet the demands of the modern workforce with intelligent mobile solutions tailored to your business. Our flexible packages are designed for all sizes and types of business, to ensure staff can work on the move, from multiple field offices, when visiting client sites or when traveling abroad.
We know that when communication is easy, everyone is more productive, so let our experienced team work with you to find the package that makes sense for your organisation. For larger enterprise customers, our mobile solutions work well as part of a full Unified Communications strategy which our team of network consultants can advise you on.
We make sure that our price plans are easy to understand.
When you choose Sure for your business mobiles, you benefit from:
- Great value and flexibility allowing you to choose the right size package for your business.
- Tailor your package. Add more users, UK & EU roaming boosters or international travel rates for a bespoke solution.
- Our 4G network covers 99.5% of the landmass of the Channel Islands and Isle of Man, based on our outdoor coverage* so you never need worry about missing that all important call or email.
- Upfront costs help you manage your budgets, with spend limits and notifications to help avoid unexpected costs.
- Security and Mobile Device Management options to help ensure the security of your devices.
- As a major retailer of mobile devices we can arrange a full package including the latest top-of- the line models or budget friendly hard-working choices depending on your needs.
Latest news & insights
The Sure Community Foundation has pledged to support local charity Headway’s weekly veteran sessions for the next two years.
Sure Business has hired Grant Mossman as Cyber Security Consultant, reflecting the organisation’s commitment to the safety of its customers’ data.
The differences explained between home broadband, business broadband and IP feeds to help you decide on the best solution for your business.
Contact us to find out how we can help you
and your business today
*Mobile coverage: 99.5% coverage figure is based on outdoor locations of the Bailiwick of Guernsey, Jersey and Isle of Man. Source data is a computer-generated prediction obtained from Atoll, Sure’s network planning tool, as of 3 May 2017. In addition, Sure mobile engineers have undertaken drive testing in built up locations to validate the Atoll results. Coverage and speed may be affected by factors such as building materials, tree cover, other physical objects and weather conditions as well as how many other people are using the network. These results are a guide and not a guarantee of service. To access 4G speeds, you will need a 4G compatible device.