A good quality phone system can help you serve customers more efficiently while reducing costs, and because there is such a wide range of products and functions to choose from, our team of Professional Service Specialists are on hand to make sure you select the best system for your business.
- Dedicated design team that works with you to ensure you get the best possible system to meet your business requirements and budget
- We work with a range of market-leading suppliers to make sure we meet the needs of your business - you can choose from Mitel, Red Box, Alcatel, Panasonic or Cisco and by working with our network consultants, you’ll know that you have the best system for your organisation
- Our maintenance services give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing we will be there to sort things out should anything unexpected happen to your phone system
- By integrating your mobile and landline systems, we can make sure that you are able to work, no matter where you are in the world
- Because businesses are constantly changing, we make sure that all of our solutions are scalable and able to cope with the growth that you want to see
- Our commitment to you is further supported and evidenced by accreditations from our various partners.
Cover your equipment for fault repair during working hours. Our Maintenance Repair Service provides an extended three year parts and labour guarantee during normal working hours on purchased equipment.
By taking out maintenance repair you benefit from:
- Upgraded cover during the standard guarantee period
- A further 3 years in working hours maintenance support to protect you against costs incurred when faults arise
- Known costs for maintaining your communications equipment
- A guaranteed response time once the fault has been reported
Some systems are vital, and every minute they are out of action has an impact on your business. Maintenance response can be purchased to give guaranteed fault response times of either 2 or 4 hours ensuring that if you do experience a problem we will get you back up and running in the shortest time possible.
Latest news & insights
The Sure Community Foundation has pledged to support local charity Headway’s weekly veteran sessions for the next two years.
Sure Business has hired Grant Mossman as Cyber Security Consultant, reflecting the organisation’s commitment to the safety of its customers’ data.
The differences explained between home broadband, business broadband and IP feeds to help you decide on the best solution for your business.
Contact us to find out how we can help you
and your business today