Our service includes:
The service includes assessment, onboarding and 24/7/365 monitoring of the detection and response tools.
- Initial Assessment
- Proactive and Continuous Threat Hunting
- Automated technology-based analysis and response
- Root cause analysis, process containment, and remediation
- 24x7x365 Managed Detection monitoring of detection and response tools
- Application of industry-leading cyber threat intelligence for threat detection
- Digital Forensics Investigations
- Incident response (IR) retainer
- Health, status and availability systems management using the Fusion platform
- Easy to access reporting of IR and containment actions from the Fusion platform
Contact us to find out how we can help you
and your business today
Latest news and insights
Sure supply and support Isle of Man’s largest shared workspace environment, Bubble.
2023 was a year full of exciting community activity, innovative thinking and entertaining events. Here’s what we achieved…
Paula Thomas has been appointed as the new Head of Enterprise Sales in Jersey.