Managed Detection and Response for Endpoints offers real-time behavioural analytics and automated defence at the endpoint. It is the front line of defence, offering automatic remediation against known threats. This may include blacklisting, quarantine and in the extreme case, file deletion and process termination. The service is fully managed and is backed up by security experts including SpiderLabs threat intelligence tools and people.
Available Downloads (1)
Our service includes:
The service includes assessment, onboarding and 24/7/365 monitoring of the detection and response tools.
- Initial Assessment
- Proactive and Continuous Threat Hunting
- Automated technology-based analysis and response
- Root cause analysis, process containment, and remediation
- 24x7x365 Managed Detection monitoring of detection and response tools
- Application of industry-leading cyber threat intelligence for threat detection
- Digital Forensics Investigations
- Incident response (IR) retainer
- Health, status and availability systems management using the Fusion platform
- Easy to access reporting of IR and containment actions from the Fusion platform
Contact us to find out how we can help you
and your business today
Latest news and insights
It’s not about predicting the future, but making it possible
Our Chief Technical information Officer Cyrille Joffre shares his highlights from the recent MWC in Barcelona.
Cyber Security tips for small businesses
We look at the main security risks for small businesses, and what they can be doing to increase protection against attacks.