Recovery as a Service (RaaS) enables your business to successfully protects critical workloads and, in doing so, protects you from data and revenue loss whilst maintaining your company’s reputation.
If your IT fails, you have the immediate option to either roll back or continue running from a Disaster Recovery location.
Our RaaS operates with Continuous Data Protection (CDP), a feature which continuously captures and tracks data modifications so you can restore back to any point in time with remarkable granularity.
It's commonplace for today's IT environments to be hybrid and multi-cloud, with our service you can protect and migrate workloads to, from and between clouds without production impact for Azure, AWS, IBM Cloud, and more.
Available Downloads (1)
Why choose RaaS
- Less resources to manage your disaster recovery giving you more resources for core business priorities
- Recovery time heavily reduced and data loss minimised to seconds
- A simple system to adopt and easy to use with full reporting available
- Only pay for what you use
- No hardware refresh required - reducing cost.
Contact us to find out how we can help you
and your business today