- From £13.00 per month
- Calls to Jersey landlines are charged at 0.2p per minute (subject to a 6p minimum call charge)
- Calls to local mobiles (all operators) are charged at 12p per minute
- Calls to national and international destinations start from 3p per minute
- Keep your existing telephone numbers
- 12 month contract term
- No changes to your infrastructure
How SureDial works
The PBX maintenance provider will program your PBX to prefix calls with our Indirect Access Number 13545.
This means you don't need to remember to dial the prefix before your calls and you don't need to change your telephone numbers.
Then, each time you make a call the JT exchange will send the call to the Sure network.
You can dial any number using this service and all your local, UK and international calls will automatically be routed through the Sure network at our lower call charges.
Latest news & insights
Sure supply and support Isle of Man’s largest shared workspace environment, Bubble.
2023 was a year full of exciting community activity, innovative thinking and entertaining events. Here’s what we achieved…
Paula Thomas has been appointed as the new Head of Enterprise Sales in Jersey.
Contact us to find out how we can help you
and your business today